- Why struggle with nonprofit fundraising?
- Do you want gifts of $50,000, $100,000, even $1 million and more?
- Maybe you think you're too small to raise millions for your mission?
The booklet for nonprofit board members demystifies the sometimes daunting and off-putting issue of how nonprofits develop big money donations, and focuses on the critical relationship between CEOs and their directors and trustees in the fundraising mission.
Secrets to big money Fundraising
Next level nonprofit fundraising using human motivation, storytelling and partnership to increase charitable donations.
In this two-book set we show you how to change the future of your organization by building real relationships with wealthy people, how to motivate them to keep writing big checks, and how to activate your board of directors as BIG MONEY fundraising team members.
- Easily and naturally get face-time with big money donor prospects.
- win the hearts and minds of wealthy donors through storytelling.
- create participation opportunities for donors who are interested in your nonprofit.
- move donor prospects through the 5 stages of relationship development.
- use your fundraising super powers to keep big money donors passionate about ensuring the future of your nonprofit.
About the Authors
big money fundraising fundamentals 101
the #1 blog for nonprofits
BIG MONEY Fundraising Fundamentals 101 Let’s plan a BIG MONEY Fundraising campaign together Do you want BIG MONEY Gifts for your nonprofit? My name is John Shimer and I am the author of the two-book set, “Secrets To BIG MONEY Fundraising!” Starting today, we’re starting a “class” – a new blog series actually — I’m […]
Seems like everyone likes “Top 10 Lists.” Here’s one that will actually help you achieve the fundraising success for your nonprofit that you’ve dreamed about! These may seem simple, but trust me they’ve been developed over many, many years of experience in this field! Spend time and think about each one of these. Then let […]
Every Fundraising Effort Should be a Strategic Campaign Nonprofits in search of gift support can expect to face major headwinds unless they organize their appeal as a campaign! Campaigns are based on a carefully planned and orchestrated strategy. Unless you prepare accordingly, you’re likely to be disappointed. What does this mean and why is it true? A […]